What is your return policy?
If for any reason you do not love your selections, we will gladly issue a refund for the value of the merchandise, or exchange your items within 14 days of purchase.
Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
All items returned must be unworn, undamaged, and in the same condition as they arrived (including all labels/tags intact).
I Want To Exchange My Item for a Different Size, What should I do?
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be emailed a return label. Print the provided packing slip and return label and mail it back with the item/items. We will ship the new item to you right away.
Where Do I Send My Return Items?
719 S. Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this return policy, please email or call us at:
Tel : 310-289-8044
When Can I Expect my Refund?
Please allow 2 to 4 business days for the credit to post to your credit card account, and an additional 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your billing statement, as each bank's processing times varies.
Credit will be issued for the original amount that was paid for the merchandise, excluding shipping fees.
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment only.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We are happy to assist you via email or phone:
Important Notes from our Return Policy
- You may return items within 14 days for an exchange or refund. Once processed, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment within 2 to 4 business days.
- All tags and packaging must be intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet hygiene and health regulations, or are no longer in sell able condition, for reasons such as: exposure to perfume, potpourri, smoke, or animal hair.
- One prepaid USPS return label per order, is permitted.
- Shipping, handling, gift box charges, and gift cards are non-refundable.
- All sale items are FINAL sale, no exceptions. These items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.